Re: [CH] El Yuc

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:23:03 -0500

Myron Menaker wrote:

> Great site, thanks! If you noticed, the El Yucateco "verde" is a little
> hotter than the "roja!" I've been using the "Mayan" (even hotter!) for
> years!
>
>                            From Hurricane Alley,
>
>                                            Myron

When did you move to Nawlins???

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more
and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and
glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's
desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

-- H.L. Mencken (1880 -1956)