Re: [CH] Subscribing to chile-heads list via gmail

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:47:27 -0400

Haven't a clue what the problem is, but I wanted Mary-Anne to know the
only way I was able to get back on was through G-Mail. To try to help,
directly above & to the far left of the box I'm typing in it reads
"Rich formatting>>" & to the far right it reads "Check spelling". If I
click on "Rich formatting>>" it changes to a whole bunch of ICONS that
are for BOLD, ITALIC, PARAGRAPH STYLE, ETC., followed by "Plain text".
The bottom line is you want "Rich formatting" above the box your
typing in to send in "Plain text". Sorta like an Oxy-Moron......

Yes I'm as big as an Ox & have often been called a Moron,
NECM
PLAIN TEXT RULES!!!!!!!!!!

--
Is this where I'm suppose to attach some witty little ditty?