Re: [CH] Meatballs (thanks!)

JohnT (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 14:41:01 -0500

jt

----- Original Message -----
From: Matt Evans
To: JohnT
Cc: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [CH] Meatballs (thanks!)

JohnT --

Are you still making those powders from pickled chiles?  The powders I
tasted last winter were absolutely exceptional -- powdered hot sauce!
I intended to try and make some myself this summer, but there wasn't
much of a garden to speak of, unfortunately.  Hopefully, the next
house will have as much garden space as this house....and, more
importantly, hopefully I'll have more time next season.

Is it time to start trading seeds yet?

Matt