Re: [CH] Calvin's Pepper Powder

Peter G (peter.g@telus.net)
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:46:58 -0700

You know Doug ,

Calvin's was a pretty Special blend.  From the label "...including
Habanero, Aji Amarillo,
Rocoto, Hawaiian, Tepin, Cayenne, NuMex, Serrano, Thai, and others ..."
Shortly after trying his powder with a few meals, i recall wondering how
the heck i had
ever "done without it" !  it was just that good.
I still haven't run out of Calvin's.
In fact, i've still got the last 1/2 teaspoon of powder, sitting in the
bottom of the shaker/jar.
It's years old ... couldn't bear to use the last of it up.
    Seems to me that anyone who could approximate the original product
might have a
ready market. I'd be a buyer for sure !

Best wishes for Calvin
peter g