Re: [CH] Ice Cream (was First Post)

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 17:32:40 -0700

Are you really SURE that it aint what was in those bottles of hooch,
along with the chiles?? I know Jim makes a striking figure, but not THAT
striking :-D !! Besides I think his training would come to the fore when
he saw the two characters about to hit, and yell FIRE!!!! Right Jim?
When you return with all the plaudits, we hope...cheers, Doug who didn't
make it again this year, but who may try for next year!