Re: [CH] my impression so far

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 20:01:46 -0400

Here's the only Brother Doug (Barnhart) I know of, offering chile infused
liquor (in this case Rum) at the 2003 Red Lion Hotluck:

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/redlion03/rlj.jpg

At 07:38 PM 9/20/2005, Rael64 wrote:
>Brother Doug may have been referring to Brother Alex's
>chile infused tequila (or some other crossing of cap
>and sin...haha...oh, I make myself laugh, I do!).
>Drink enough of that liquid nightmare, and vomiting
>becomes an exorcism.  Of course, that's just tequila
>itself...
>
>no mas...
>
>Peace, Hendrix, and Chiles.......
>Don

=Mark

    * Homer:  Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any
            animal again?   What about bacon?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Ham?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Pork chops?
    * Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal...
    * Homer: Heh, heh, heh. Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal!

       http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens