Re: [CH] my impression so far

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 18:12:15 -0700

=Mark wrote:

> Here's the only Brother Doug (Barnhart) I know of, offering chile
> infused liquor (in this case Rum) at the 2003 Red Lion Hotluck:
>
> http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/redlion03/rlj.jpg
>
> At 07:38 PM 9/20/2005, Rael64 wrote:
>
>> Brother Doug may have been referring to Brother Alex's
>> chile infused tequila (or some other crossing of cap
>> and sin...haha...oh, I make myself laugh, I do!).

I have a feeling that Don(Rael to the uninitiated)got Doug & Dave mixed
somehow....an easy thing to do for Don in the circumstance he now finds
himself in, seeing as he was in his first day or so at  U of M when
Katrina hit and changed his perspective of higher education in his home
State :-( ! He will get back to normalcy in due course, I am certain!
Cheers, the ELDER Doug in BC (like as in OLD....man)