Re: [CH] pozilla's stomping grounds...

JohnT (Love2Troll@kc.rr.com)
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 10:46:05 -0500

Home again...    an 8 hour 510 mile drive home compared to a
13 hour 630 mile drive to get there.  (don't ask)

A most excellent visit even though was too tired & hot Saturday to
do any
cooking and got rained out Sunday.  There was sooo much to choose
from on Saturday & I got absolutely stuffed to the point of pain.
Next year I hope to get there on Thursday so will be rested up by
Saturday's festivities.  Really disappointed that didn't cook any
burritos at O.F., but some of the pre-cooked meatball ones were
shared at Jim's house late Sunday afternoon.

Took several video clips that I will try to edit and put on a CD
soon.  Most need lighting adjustment etc, but here is one of them
anyways and hopefully one of the formats will work on your computer:
http://www.fototime.com/DBD37970A93679B/conv.wmv
http://www.fototime.com/DBD37970A93679B/orig.mov

Many thanks to Jim and Abby for their hospitality.  I don't travel
much and O.F. is the highlight of my year.  Too bad that none of my
C. pubescens were ripe, but wasn't unexpected.  Darn things can be
such a 1st year disappointment.  Learned some new info on growing
them from MikeB & maybe he will share here?

jt