Re: [CH] pozilla's stomping grounds...

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 12:13:13 -0400

What's a pozilla?

At 11:46 AM 9/27/2005, JohnT wrote:
>Home again...    an 8 hour 510 mile drive home compared to a
>13 hour 630 mile drive to get there.  (don't ask)
>
>A most excellent visit even though was too tired & hot Saturday to do any
>cooking and got rained out Sunday.  There was sooo much to choose
>from on Saturday & I got absolutely stuffed to the point of pain. Next
>year I hope to get there on Thursday so will be rested up by Saturday's
>festivities.  Really disappointed that didn't cook any burritos at O.F.,
>but some of the pre-cooked meatball ones were shared at Jim's house late
>Sunday afternoon.
>
>Took several video clips that I will try to edit and put on a CD
>soon.  Most need lighting adjustment etc, but here is one of them anyways
>and hopefully one of the formats will work on your computer:
>http://www.fototime.com/DBD37970A93679B/conv.wmv
>http://www.fototime.com/DBD37970A93679B/orig.mov
>
>Many thanks to Jim and Abby for their hospitality.  I don't travel much
>and O.F. is the highlight of my year.  Too bad that none of my C.
>pubescens were ripe, but wasn't unexpected.  Darn things can be such a 1st
>year disappointment.  Learned some new info on growing them from MikeB &
>maybe he will share here?
>
>jt
>

>----- Original Message ----- From: knoxbill@comcast.net

=Mark

    * Homer:  Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any
            animal again?   What about bacon?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Ham?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Pork chops?
    * Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal...
    * Homer: Heh, heh, heh. Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal!

       http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens