Re: Re: [CH] pozilla's stomping grounds...

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:41:41 -0400

Sounds familiar.  I went to the Bowers Chile Festival a few weeks ago and
ended up returning with a bunch of heirloom tomaters and no chiles...

http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens/materbowl.jpg

At 01:40 PM 9/27/2005, terrabyte@charter.net wrote:
> > I knew I had to leave Saturday evening, but hoped my
> > knees would fare better.  I ran out of steam quite
> > suddenly and had to bug out much earlier Saturday than
> > planned.  But, other than that, it was the best OF
> > I've been too so far.  I only picked 1 zip lock bag of
> > chiles, but I was content.
>
>You think that's bad, I had so much fun talking to everyone on Saturday, I
>didn't even get a chance to go pick any peppers!
>
>Doesn't bother me at all, although I it does sound weird saying that out
>loud... considering the event.
>
>Hopefully next year I'll be less busy at work, and have more time to plan
>for the event, plus get there earlier. Thanks to all the friendly people!
>
>-Dustin

=Mark

    * Homer:  Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any
            animal again?   What about bacon?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Ham?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Pork chops?
    * Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal...
    * Homer: Heh, heh, heh. Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal!

       http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens