Re: Re: [CH] pozilla's stomping grounds...

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:39:09 -0400

Bill,
A more eloquent synopsis of Open Fields I've never read. Pure Chile
Head heaven is nowhere else on earth.

Ted,
Only the good die young, just ask Doug in BC............

jt,
You need to upgrade your GPS to a system like Hertz's NeverLost
(http://www.bythom.com/neverlost.htm), that way a voice tells you to
take the next exit as you drive around all the Frenchmen....

Mark,
Picture of PodZilla here,
http://wildpepper.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/podzilla200.jpg...

Dustin,
I think there were quite a few that didn't pick a pod, myself included.

Jim & Abbey,

--
Is this where I'm suppose to attach some witty little ditty?