[CH] Re: Anyone have a good white chili recipe?

Bill Woodward (wpwood@gmail.com)
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 22:41:13 -0500

On 9/26/05, Bill Woodward <wpwood@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> A friend and I were discussing white chili the other day (you know
> chili with chicken, white beans, etc.).  I've made it before, but it's
> been a while and I've lost the recipe I had.  I found a bunch
> searching around on the net, but I was wondering if anyone had any
> recipes they wanted to recommend?

Hey, so, a great big, somewhat belated "Thanks!" to everyone who
replied and/or sent me recipes.  I've decided to enter a white chili
in a Girl Scout's father/daughter chili cookoff this weekend.  I
probably won't use any of the recipes directly. but will certainly use
them for inspiration.

I'm interested to see how people react, though.  White chili in a
Texas chil contest, even a small one, might be considered sacrilege :)

Thanks again,
- Bill

--
Bill Woodward     wpwood@saifa.net      http://www.saifa.net

"I have more trouble with D. L. Moody than with any other man I ever
met." -- D. L. Moody
        s/D. L. Moody/Bill Woodward/g