Re: [CH] JimC cooks?

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:02:20 -0500

JohnT wrote:
> A clip 'borrowed' from the Food Network:
> http://www.fototime.com/30DDAE7495DF5A9/conv.wmv
> If it doesn't work for you, I would appreciate knowing what your
> operating system, media player etc is.  Might take  some time for
> dial-up modems to load.

Is the clip available on the TV-Food web site? I waited through the
longish load with my DSL ... and got a blank screen. Per your request
I am using W2K-Pro, Mozilla Firefox browser, and WinAmp for my WMV
player - all of which have worked fine on other similar deals.

 From comments I see that the link works for others. So, to quote
Officer Krupke - "I'm feeling depraved on account of I'm deprived!"

Bv)=

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and
car keys to teenage boys. -- P.J. O'Rourke, Civil Libertarian