RE: [CH] JimC cooks?

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:37:28 -0700

Around Wednesday, October 12, 2005 6:02 AM, Dave Drum
[dirty_dave@chillicooks.org], enlightened us thusly:

> JohnT wrote:
>> A clip 'borrowed' from the Food Network:

>> If it doesn't work for you, I would appreciate knowing what your

> longish load with my DSL ... and got a blank screen. Per your request
> I am using W2K-Pro, Mozilla Firefox browser, and WinAmp for my WMV
> player - all of which have worked fine on other similar deals.

Another data point--works for me: win2k pro, Opera browser, Winamp
5.094.

Riley

PS Jim, you eat your own chili? Hmmm, of course some of your fellow
firefighters didn't seem to think it so hot...;-)