Re: Re:[CH] container growing question

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:35:58 -0400

I know I've already had my two cents here, but all this talk about
fertilizer has me all excited.  It's not organic (but I still can't
afford it) but Osmocote is exceptional -- one of those fancy
pelletized fertilizers that costs $10 for a little tub, but man it is
awesome.  I've used it on a few plants before, and they just exploded.

Matt