[CH] Re: Cdn Tire

mike (bear1@videotron.ca)
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:12:25 -0400

OK, Doug. I guess I was referring to what's like a scaled down version of a
small Wal-Mart
with the empasis on do it yerself car owners, out doorsy renovaters, and
gardening fools like me
called get the origanal name now: Canadian Tire!!

As I mentioned, I had a dang good year this year.
Only had a coupla embarrassments, but the rest
grew like weeds.

Had some Caribbean Reds, Congo Browns,
Argentina's, Island Reds, Orange Hab,
Anchos, and Hungarian sweets that
turned out very hot. I guess I grew last year's
a little too close to the Caribbeans, <G>.
Unhonourable mention for two jalapeņos
that were sweet as bell peppers.
Oh, almost forget Datils as well.

Well, i been out to the left coast some years ago on a holiday jaunt into
the interior around Kamloops.
I think I spent a month there that week!!
Good thing I don't drink no more.

Happy Habbing,

Mike