Re: [CH] Hybrid Info

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:59:18 -0400

My two cents worth.

Gourds & squash (Cucurbit) have separate sex organ flowers, Dioecious
plant, as opposed to peppers & potato (Solanaceae) having both sex
organs in the same flower, Monoecious plant. Could this be the reason
the fruit of a cross pollinated Dioecious plant will exhibit the
traits of both parents during current season & Monoecious need to wait
until the next?

This is the only forum I belong to that we discuss these things......
Thankfully!

NorthEast ChileMan
As a sidebar, I haven't a clue how Genus, Family & Species of plants &
flowers work, but I do know the difference between accuracy &
precision.......... Most people in the world have accurate wrist
watches, this is a precision one,
http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/atomic-bill/.