Re: [CH] Chimayo

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sat, 29 Oct 2005 17:06:29 -0700

Old phartes (our)(your)age!!!! Shouldn't be eatin that King Donald
K=rap!!! This is the word from yer elder :-D ! Seriously, I have had 2
only! Big Mucks since they made an appearance in Canada, lord only knows
how many years ago that is. Spose I could google it and find out...if a
burger is required it is a Doug burger, we do not eat out at fast food
joints. Even on the BC ferries from Vancouver Island to the mainland, we
pack a lunch! So there! Doug in BC