Re: [CH] Hydroponic Chilies!!

=Mark (mstevens@exit109.com)
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:02:38 -0500

Not to mention courtesy calls from local law enforcement... :-)

At 07:13 AM 10/30/2005, you wrote:
>Hi Linda & C-H's,
>
>Great. I'd be interested to hear the details. Equipment, feeding,
>pollination - you know - everything!
>
>>Several of you asked for updates on growing under hydroponic lights. I am
>>THRILLED to report that I now have several roccotos ready, and a ton of
>>prairie fire and bolivian rainbows, all under lights and never seen the
>>outside world.
>>
>>I couldn't be prouder of those first few roccotos!
>

>--
>--
>
>Regards,
>                Cameron

=Mark

    * Homer:  Lisa, honey, are you saying you are never going to eat any
            animal again?   What about bacon?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Ham?
    * Lisa: No.
    * Homer: Pork chops?
    * Lisa: Dad! Those all come from the same animal...
    * Homer: Heh, heh, heh. Oh, suuure Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal!

       http://www.exit109.com/~mstevens