Re: [CH] A Different Salsa

Beth (beth@bayoutraders.com)
Thu, 03 Nov 2005 22:13:19 -0600

Sorry Bill...

I do not have a recipe, just a couple of suggestions.  There is a
Tex-Mex joint down here that has a wonderful "milky green" sauce.  I
have not figured it out yet.  I do know it has sour cream, fresh
jalapeņo & cilantro and garlic.  I bet some fresh lime, too.  I think
tomatillo and/or avocado.  Whatever it has, it is good.

Beth in Texas