Re: [CH] Re: Chimayo RE: OF

Cameron Begg (PheasantPlucker@columbus.rr.com)
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:32:37 -0500

Hi CHs & Karen,

Yes as wee Dougie says, you have to be careful not to take me too
literally (unless I'm in scientific "preachy" mode) otherwise my
wittiscisms will be lost. (And maybe for the best!)

At 8:41 PM -0500 11/13/05, Karen Elizabeth Stober wrote:
>Two weeks in Ireland (northern half), two weeks in Scotland and
>three weeks in England.  I had a great time.  I even found a hot
>pepper growing kit in the Woolworths in Stornaway, on the Isle Of
>Lewis, Scotland.  And habs, serranos, etc. in the Halal markets in
>London.

That is amazing. Not only that they had a pepper growing kit on
Lewis, but also that there was a Woolworths.

>I miss my pint o' Strongbow cider every evening with my bangers and
>mash.  All we have here in the States is Woodpecker/Woodchuck.
>Blech.  They had Woodpecker somewhere I went in England, either
>Birmingham, Newcastle or Nottingham.

Yeah - sorry  - drinks here suk. We can now buy canned Strongbow at
the new trendy expensiveo ultra avante garde Wholefoods Store.  Along
with a load of beer type stuff of dubious merit. Check out
"Blackthorn" cider.

Bangers are easy to make!!!!!!!!

Regards,
                Cameron