Re: [CH] Re: Chimayo RE: OF

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:04:46 -0800

Well, one & all...Cameron would have been a happy guest at our house at
dinner tonight. I did a piece of smoked yellow cod, flaked it into a
cream sauce, with a chile pepper chopped as well,  covered it with
mashed garlic/onion potatoes, and into the oven, sprinkled with smoked
Spanish hot paprika...t'was good, to say the least. Veggie? Sorry,
Cameron, NO neeps, but did do purple top turnips with soy beans, which
is sumpin I never combined before, but most certainly will again. Marie
has been on a sorta modified SB diet for the past month or so, has lost
about 18 lbs(wots a stone?)and both of those veggies are on her good to
eat list. Of course the taters are not, but I only use 1% skim for my
"cream" sauce, and she had a small portion of potato. So, that was
dinner tonight. You will never be able to hide your wit from me, my
friend, and for the reason I gave earlier! I recognize it! After all, I
aint lived for almost 80 years without learning sumpin...maybe! :-D
Cheers, Doug in BC