RE: [CH] Good chile-snacks

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:28:12 -0500

Here you go, you can make this as hot as you want:
 http://www.recipesource.com/ethnic/americas/mexican/04/rec0455.html

Blue skies,
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Keegan Smith
Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 1:49 AM
To: chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: [CH] Good chile-snacks

Hi all,

I'm having a mead-making party tomorrow night, and need to make some
snacks.. since I have about 2 gallons of fresh habs, Jals, serrannos,
cayennes, and hybrids from the greenhouse.... any suggestions for
interesting finger-food snacks?  a few could be super hot... otherwise...
keep in mind that these are mostly for civilian consumption.

Thanks a ton!

Keegan

PS: I've been to the Ilse of Lewis too... stayed in the peat-fired stone
house my great grandad was born in, in which my relatives still reside.
largest "tree" on the island?