Re: [CH] crystal

dan combs (dcombs@bloomington.in.us)
Wed, 07 Dec 2005 06:47:45 -0500

At 09:16 PM 12/6/2005, Dave Drum wrote:

>OK. McIlhenney pulled off a coup with that. But, I'll bet if Trappey's
>or Melinda's, or Tapatio, or even Louisiana Gold were packaged in those
>same tiny little jugs you'd have to trade five (to as many as ten)
>Tabasco for just one of the good stuff.   Bv)=

I don't know the history and maybe MMcIIhenney had some salesmen
involved, but then again, I was in the Army in the mid-70s and there
was one heck of a strong hot-sauce tradition among the Vietnam vets
who had eaten a lot of "C-Rats" out in the boonies.  When we went to
the field they always toted Tabasco.

Nutria:  See Rats.

I bet they taste like ground hog.

>MMMMM----- Meal Master Recipe
>
>      Title: Nutria Chilli
>Categories: Chilli, Game, Chilies, Stews
>      Yield: 4 Servings

carp