RE: [CH] SPAMM from prppahead.com

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:18:12 -0500

 Thanks to everyone for their help with this.  I used the "report SPAMM"
feature on the <domainsbyproxy> web site.  They took a couple days to
respond, advising that they were kicking it upstairs to <godaddy.com>, the
registrar.  Shortly thereafter, I received an e-mail advising that
<secureserver.net>, advising that the complaint was being investigated.  In
my opinion, they ae all laying in the same pile of manure, allowing people
to hide the true identity behind their (proxy) domains.  People hide their
names when they have reason to hide them.  In this case, it is not because
this Noggle guy is a philanthropic stalwart who is afraid of too many
requests for his help.

A couple days later, I get an e-mail from Noggle with the (previously
reported on the CH list) lame excuse that he was simply trying to sell his
calendar.  He did not make any admission as to where or how he stole our
e-mail addresses, nor did he apologize for doing so.

If anyone wants any more info, please e-mail me privately.

If enough of us complain, maybe he will get shut down.

Blue skies,
Frank