Re: [CH] Growing Chiles RFC

NECM (northeast.chileman@gmail.com)
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:18:34 -0500

Oooopps, hit the wrong button.....

As I started to write, I don't think there's any one site/book that's
a catch-all for every chile gardener. Your in NY, right? If you want
to "set up a few 2X4 sided plots", I reccommend looking through these
sites:
http://www.squarefootgardening.com/
http://www.mnsi.net/~jhlavac/gardening/squarefoot.htm
http://www.hintsandthings.co.uk/garden/square.htm

Hope this helps,
NECM

--
Is this where I'm suppose to attach some witty little ditty?