RE: [CH] SPAMM from peppahead.com

Frank J. Hashek (fhashek@comcast.net)
Sat, 10 Dec 2005 22:14:51 -0500

I received an off-line reply from another list member.  The information that
he gave me plus the information the SPAMMer gave in his e-mail to me
indicates that the SPAMMer was harvesting e-mail addresses from the on-line
digest.  Mike and Dave most likely are not involved in this.
I won't bother the list with this any more, this is my last post on this.
Thanks for putting up with me.
Blue skies,
Frank

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of Byron
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 7:34 PM
To: Chile Heads
Subject: [CH] SPAMM from prppahead.com

Is anyone still getting SPAMMED from <peppahead.com>?

Any info on this SPAMMer?

Any success in getting off of his list?

It would appear that he/she/it has stolen the chileheads list somehow.  Has
this been verified?

Thanx,
Frank"

Frank,

AFAIKT

Mike Bowers probably sold a copy of CH member list to Dewitt,

Dewitt in turn probably sold a copy of his list to peppahead. ($$)

I did request a removal from the list and it was honored..

FWIW
L.B.