Re: [CH] Peter's email

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 13:49:45 -0600

Linda Hutchinson wrote:

> I have a friend in Mississippi who lost her home to Katrina.  The Red Cross
> is giving them ration meals, still, since things are so bad in their area.
> Their meals still contain a little bottle of Tabasco in  each. She thinks
> she is doing me a huge favour saving them up for me.  I am picturing her
> sending me this huge box of Tabasco meal size bottles one day...

  Are those the little 2-1/4" tall, by (not quite) 3/4" wide bottles that come in the tiny
six packs?  That's what I use to carry my home-ground powder around.  Not the easiest thing
to fill, but it sure is a good size to easily carry with you in a pocket.

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps