RE: [CH] habanero powder

John H. Sphar (jsphar@pacbell.net)
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:16:11 -0800 (PST)

I guess I meant is it expensive to buy _commercial_
equipment to make flaked or "chile quebrado"?  My
spice grinder would probably burn up after processing
twenty pounds of dried habs. I just re-read his
website.  Jim does have a chipotle flake, so he must
have the equipment.  Maybe he'll introduce smoked Red
Savina flake.  I'll post this to the list and maybe he
can answer.  Also the NewMex flake had a powder
(molido) description under a "flake" heading on his
list.  I'm assuming it's powder.

John S.