Re: [CH] Peter's email

tucker (tucker@ticon.net)
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 15:44:33 -0600

Linda Hutchinson wrote:

> Yes, that's them.  I used them at first to get hospital food down when my
> husband was an inpatient, eventually got a 2.5 oz Melinda's size that worked
> better and held more.  That's a VERY good size for carrying.
>
> Linda

  Well, being a moderate who doesn't get out much, I usually only have to refill the little
one every year and a half or so.  Though that's probably also very much to do with the fact
that I only carry it when I wear a jacket, since I then have extra pockets to tote it around
in.  Maybe I should start carrying it in my golf bag during the summer, for those brat /
burger breaks.  Damn, why didn't I think of this during the summer... guess I was too
focused on just getting out to play.

  Sad, isn't it?

--
Erich
C-H # 2099 & First Lieutenant of the Moderate Corps