RE: [CH] Open Fields 2006

John H. Sphar (jsphar@pacbell.net)
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 16:19:38 -0800 (PST)

Hey Frank, I know where to get manzanos.  They are
prevalent around San Jose/Gilroy.  I thought they
looked similar .....

I bought some a few years back from a grower in Gilroy
and they were mild.  This past year they were hot.  OK
- so now I can place the manzanos with the rocoto
photos.  Thanks!  So where's "here" for you?