RE: [CH] Looking for Chiltepins

Gerald Schmidt (geraldq@gmx.at)
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 18:47:53 +0100

 "Uncle Steve,"
could you quit sending those links any time somebody says "seed"?
Hardly is fitting...

BTW, if anybody was wondering about the USDA / hobbyism topic Mike raised:
Yeah, I think you have to be a researcher not an amateur;
it's Gerald Schmidt, doctor in cultural anthropology, doctor in ecology
(doctor as in PhD - which is Dr.phil. around here, but that in ecology is
Dr.rer.nat. since it's in natural sciences)