Re: [CH] Looking for Chiltepins

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:49:28 -0800

Vos ist los mit "Dr" Schmidt?  Sheesh, you asked for
chiletepins....Steve answered you, and now you give him a hard time!
This is and has been for many years now, a friendly list, no flames, no
arguments, and particularly no one list member giving another a hard
time for any reason whatever.  If you have something to say to Steve,
then email him privately, not to the list. I am replying to this on the
list as well as to Dr. Schmidt as he was the one who instituted this,
and quite frankly, I do not think Steve deserved that comment. A number
of our list members sell seeds, chiles, powders, sauces, extracts, and
some of them have that info on their web sites which are incorporated
into their sig line. If you find that disturbs you, then don't request
information.   Just my two 80 year old cents worth.....Cheers, guten
tag, old Doug on Vanouver Island BC Canada