RE: [CH] Looking for Chiltepins

Gerald Schmidt (geraldq@gmx.at)
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 16:27:08 +0100

I hardly felt answered (since I would have found the shops those links
pointed at by googling, if they offered chiltepin seeds like those I am/was
looking for; and then that set of links came twice)...

But, obviously, I am sometimes at least as rash as the peppers I grow are
pungent (and forget that you can't know if I even thought of googling ...),
so I would like to offer my apologies!

Yeah, does seem to be "list police" - good, with a little distance, to see
you (Steve) are taking it with humor.