Re: [CH] Corporate Evilness

Jim Nelson (jmnelson@winfirst.com)
Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:45:56 -0800

As a mostly lurking (as I rarely have anything useful  to add)
infrequent contributor approaching the end of his first decade here,
this is a great idea IMHO for many of the reasons Matte articulated (
and no he did not bribe me in pods or anything else).  This group is SO
generous that  I likewise do not identify my self when ordering stuff
from time to time.  However, given the information and choice I do try
to support the common cause and those chasing and living a dream.  At
present the relationship between kids college tuition and projected
gross profit keep me on the sidelines as I suspect is the case for a few
others out there.  It is however nice to know and interact with those
who are making it happen and are frequent contributors.  That those in
the biz here refer to themselves as "evil corporate types" speaks
volumes for the contrary proposition to those concerned about preserving
the purity of the list.  At least that is the perceptive of one who by
present definition of the list here is not an evil corporate type in
this capacity (but probably is in his day job) and who looks wistfully
at the currently empty planter boxes and dreams occasionally of the pods
while napping in seat 11c on a flight to somewhere. I know there are
others out there who are on the list who did not declare themselves and
wish they would.

Jim the Chilehead lawyer (to differentiate himself from more venerable
Jim's on the list)