Re: [CH] Fatalli Seeds

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 13:59:20 -0500

Hi, John --

Thanks for the kind offer, but I actually placed an order with Beth
and she sent me fatalli seeds along with a bunch of other goodies --
all of it excellent so far.  She mentioned those yellow habs, but I'm
not sure if I got any of those.

Beth -- how would they have been labeled?

John -- do you surface sow right into your large black containers?  Do
you keep them inside until some minimum temperature and then move them
out?

Thanks.

Matt