Re: [CH] Hanging About

Yvonne B (lemurtx@hotmail.com)
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:39:52 -0600

Sorry I missed out on the fun weather conversation! Just got back from
Spring Break (drove to Florida, had lunch in New Orleans Friday on the way
back--crawfish pie and jambalaya yum yum).  I've never been to Canada,
always wanted to go. We *are* getting to go on a cruise to Alaska at the end
of May, so I'll be in Vancouver for one day! Not much layover time. :-(
(BTW, it's 68 degrees right now...)

I want to try the pickled habs!

--Yvonne