Re: [CH] Hanging About

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@shaw.ca)
Wed, 15 Mar 2006 18:34:47 -0800

Hey Kris....out here you woulda had to use Anaheims or green poblanos,
serranos, jals, as examples. cause off the slopes(Mt. Washington has
well over 400 cms)everything is green grass growin all around all
around! We had a little snow one day last week, next day the rain had
reclaimed it, and the NEXT day, the sun came out! And this is Nanaimo,
about 100 kms from Courtenay.  We drove up there on Monday to have lunch
with # 2 dtr and the snow really looked great....on the mountains! We
know this is paradise, all you eastern Canucks can stay right where ya
are. Enjoy the cold and dirty snow and ice (oh yes, I remember it
well)Cheers, The Old Guy on Vancouver Island BC