Re: [CH] Rellono's

Dave Drum (dirty_dave@chillicooks.org)
Sat, 08 Apr 2006 15:05:45 -0500

Byron wrote:

>  >>AFAIK rellenos are stuffed peppers made (sometimes) using Nu-Mex or
> Big Jim chilies. Poblanos are also used.

> What about the Relleno's seeds sold at Seeds of Change ??
> The pods are about 1/2 the size of a normal Nu-mex

I'd say somebody changed something all right. I don't do bidness with
Seeds of change and am not familiar with their product line(s). But,
there are all manner of chilies with all manner of local/marketing
names in this big ol' world.

I'm gunna stick with relleno being the name of the stuffed chile dish.

--
ENJOY!!!
--------

When men are pure, laws are useless; when men are corrupt, laws
are broken. - Benjamin Disraeli