Re: [CH] Let me just get the dominoes

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 14:03:16 -0700 (PDT)

Grasshopper... Dunno about that, I warrant I have a
lot to share myself. :)

Curious now though... Just who has the pebble???

--- RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com> wrote:

> El Grande, as I remember, is the Chile God of
> course! I think that means - habanero in
> Chile-Heads, that is what I got from it a long time
> ago.
>
>   You've got a lot to learn, grasshopper, but keep
> asking the questions - there are no stupid
> questions!
>
>   I'll keep passing on the recipes (Doug, me and
> Mary Anne - who also has trouble posting - are the
> three "chefs" around here) as I create them.
>
>   RisaG

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces
www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.

Phone: (450) 451-6770
26 St. Jean Baptiste
Rigaud, Quebec
J0P 1P0

=====

Join our hot pepper discussion group at http://www.thehotpepper.com

Have you ever had an Elephant Pepper??? No? Ask me about my Elephant Pepper project: Feeding the world, one pepper at a time.

  =====