Re: [CH] Let me just get the dominoes

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 13:58:16 -0700 (PDT)

Yes yes yes... Just like Capt. Jack Sparrow lamenting
the empty rum bottle: "Why is the rum always gone?"

If you need fresh peppers, I have 'em most any time of
the year. Of course, you can only get them from me by
the jarful, but hey... they're fresh.

And do tell... how do I get my hands on some of this
cheese??? I might trade you for some Hurricane if
you're conducive.

--- Chet Bacon <chet@chetbacon.com> wrote:

> Crotchety - always happens this time of the year
> when you are tendin'
> the chiles wanting to grab one but they ain't ripe!
> Aargh!
> Last years batch is about gone - sniffle We'll make
> it!  Thank God for
> Cabot Hab Cheez!  Bless me Grand-dad for getting the
> cheese maker in,
> though it ain't the same since the co-op sold out!
> Withdrawal symptoms will abate as new chilies ripen.
> Until then -
> gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
>
> cheers
> Chesterchile

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces
www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.

Phone: (450) 451-6770
26 St. Jean Baptiste
Rigaud, Quebec
J0P 1P0

=====

Join our hot pepper discussion group at http://www.thehotpepper.com

Have you ever had an Elephant Pepper??? No? Ask me about my Elephant Pepper project: Feeding the world, one pepper at a time.

  =====