Re: [CH] What do you think...

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 10:04:23 -0700 (PDT)

Oooooh!

Thanks for the link, Elise.

I gather then, that the guy that sent me this request
is packaging up an order for his sponsoree (sponsee?)
err... comrade in Iraq.

Nice thought... But I don't think he realizes how much
work we Canucks have to go through to ship a food item
into the States... Might be easier for me to ship
direct to Iraq.

I think I'll offer him the hot sauce... he'll have to
pay the shipping though.

=====