Re: [CH] CH] But....Where are the single digit card holders?

Linda Hutchinson (lipant@sympatico.ca)
Fri, 28 Jul 2006 16:02:28 -0400

Does he still issue these cards?  Where is everyone from this list?

Linda

----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Batson
To: Chile-Heads Digest
Sent: Friday, July 28, 2006 3:41 PM
Subject: [CH] CH] But....Where are the single digit card holders?

On Jul 28, 2006, at 11:53 AM, Chile-Heads Digest wrote:

> All this discussion....YES!  The spark is great, the talk is
> lively, the
> people are a combination of old farts and young farts but....who
> has the
> single digit/double digit cards.  Are all those people gone,
> eliminated,
> defected, defecated, expired, or simply uninterested any longer in
> this
> great list?
>
> SandyO
> CH #1146...there are a bunch of people ahead of me in the numbers,
> right?

Here's the top 20 card-holders of cards issued by Rick Opersteny. For
all the original CH card holders, see <http://www.net1.net/~roper/
cardlist.htm>. Funny, I thought "Cardinal" Cameron Begg was #1.

1  # Bob "Docpepr" Opersteny
2  # Capt. Doug Opersteny, USAF
3  # Rick Opersteny
4  # Cameron Begg
5  # Scott "insert quote" Sehlhorst
6  # Michael Kleinman
7  # Sharon Opersteny
8  # Kelley Woods
9  # Thanh Nguyen
10 # Lauren Chung
11 # Hurley Braden
12 # Annie "Femme Fatalii" Trimble
13 # Gloria Gale
14 # Tony Lima
15 # Kenneth A. Gomberg
16 # Charley Harris
17 # Carrie Harris
18 # Jim Mehl
19 # Chris "Kap'n Kaos" Kaufman
20 # Greg Klein

----
Bob Batson                        L 39 12 12 N 94 33 16 W
rcb@kc.rr.com                     Gladstone, MO
TCS - Mystic Fire Priest          USDA Zone 5
CH card holder #34