Re: [CH] Another Missing Person

JohnT (Love2troll@kc.rr.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:18:32 -0500

SandyO writes:  > Renee Watson, also a lost member (are you lurking, Renee?)

Sandy,

Is Renee W. by any chance the lady in the 3rd to last clip?
Movie_04_(PICT1874)  (sorry for not editing exposure)

 http://www.fototime.com/inv/1F84E659F8DA7ED

JohnT

----- Original Message -----
From: Sandy Olson
To: ChileHeads
Sent: Saturday, July 29, 2006 9:52 AM
Subject: Re: [CH] Another Missing Person

Hey, Guido!  Do you attend the Twin Cities area hotlucks?  I haven't heard
of any for a while...maybe the one that used to be in Little Falls.

Renee Watson, also a lost member (are you lurking, Renee?) did herself proud
a couple years ago with the Midwest Hotluck in Minnihaha Park in
Minneapolis.  Even Green attended!  That's a major accomplishment and I miss
her caustic remarks too.

It's about time for another hotluck up there, when the heat breaks, like in
the fall.  Are you game?  I'm sure Renee would help and a lot of us would
attend and Jim C. might be prevailed upon to send a bottle of yummy stuff!
When I first joined the list there were hotlucks all over...and was envious
and had the first Midwest gathering in my little town in Iowa.  We had only
a few attendees but the food was wonderful.  I actually saw a man's glasses
fog up when he ate a piece of The Bread with some of Tom Price's salsa (sent
as a generous offering but he didn't attend).  That bread is legandary!

What's happened to all the hotlucks?  I've seen postings of two or three
this year; there used to be a dozen.

SandyO
CH #1146, of that I'm sure but little else.