Re: [CH] Susan, the ChileWoman/Contest

Susan Welsand (chilewmn1@bluemarble.net)
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:52:02 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Matt,
I sent this to the guy that redid my web page back in what.....March???
April??? Then I fell into the void of the shipping season and didn't even
know he hadn't put it up. Is it already up on another page? Let me know if
I need to resend it to him.

Odds and ends: Angel Cooper are you out there? I sent you an email that
was recently timed out back to me. You came the closest to the contest
with Norm Cash. He was a sweetheart to me when I was a kid and encouraged
me to keep playing ball and not to mind the boys who didn't want me to play.
I'm past my shipping season so remind me next year and I'll send you 6
plants.
My favorite boxer: Oscar de La Hoya. A fellow in Europe guessed that one.
Now I have to think of something goofy for next year.
SO I'm alive and well, no trucks have hit me lately, although
foxes/coyoters?  took out all but two of  my hens while I was picking up a
 friend at the
airport. In broad daylight! Even got my old rabcoon killing rooster
(a moment of silence please) From the looks of things, he went out
like a warrior. Life's tough on the semi-farm.
Susan
The Chile Woman