RE: [CH] Oxnard Chile Heads

Riley J. McIntire (Riley@ChileGarden.com)
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 13:20:09 -0700

egk@hosehead.nts.net wrote:
> Anyone from the list going to the Oxnard Salsa Festival?
>
> http://www.oxnardsalsafestival.com
>
> --Ed

We might go. Just happen to be wearing my Salsa shirt from last year, when
DW Mary got 3rd place in the Guac contest. Hmmm, nope, that was the Avocado
Fest in Carpentaria. Mine was too hot for the judges! ;-) Nevertheless, we
may try and make the Salsa fest. Some good sauces there last time. Got a
nice Red Savina mash from some guy that really wanted to supply Jim C with
mash. There were a few sauces that were both great and really hot.

Lot of traffic lately for this quiet little list! Good to see the heat
driving the bodies up from the grave, in a manner of speaking.

Riley

CH #2115, who wishes he had one of the original cards with the hab seed
sealed in!

--
The power of accurate observation is
frequently called cynicism by those