Re: [CH] Chees

Tina Brooks (shoestring_louise@yahoo.com)
Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:12:55 -0700 (PDT)

Interestingly enough, I will be in Vancouver
(hopefully) in November. I have a date with the Circle
Craft Christmas show at that time. AND... bonus,
having grown up there, I know exactly where their new
shop is.

Thanks... I will check them out.

--- Bob Batson <rcb@kc.rr.com> wrote:

> On Jul 28, 2006, at 6:38 PM, Tina Brooks
> <shoestring_louise@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I see no Hab cheese.
>
> You could try Vella Montery Jack Cheese at <http://
> www.vellacheese.com/>. They've got both a Jalapeņo
> and Habaņo Jack
> Cheese. But they're not cheap and shipping to Canada
> would be
> outrageous. You'd have a better chance a Les Ami du
> Fromage at
> <http://www.buycheese.com/> as they're in Vancouver,
> BC.
>
> ----
> Bob Batson
> rcb@kc.rr.com
>
> "Chocolate is the true opiate of the masses"

=====

Tina Brooks
VP Marketing, Peppermaster Hot Sauces
www.peppermaster.com
Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc.

Phone: (450) 451-6770
26 St. Jean Baptiste
Rigaud, Quebec
J0P 1P0

=====

Join our hot pepper discussion group at http://www.thehotpepper.com

Have you ever had an Elephant Pepper??? No? Ask me about my Elephant Pepper project: Feeding the world, one pepper at a time.

  =====