Re: [CH] This is a test

Matt Evans (tmattevans@gmail.com)
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 19:11:58 -0400

Bill --

Honestly, I'm not exactly sure what the problem was.  I encouraged
Mary-Anne to use Gmail so that we could completely bypass any issues
with operating systems and service providers -- i.e., it had nothing
to do with Mac vs. PC.

However, Mary-Anne's messages to me (from her Gmail account) were
coming in multipart format, which is why she was getting bounced from
the list.  I think she must have been using rich text in Gmail
(signature block), but I could not confirm that without logging into
her account directly -- I could only infer it from header information.

Ultimately, I just opened a new Gmail account, subscribed it to the
list, and then sent Mary-Anne the username and password.

I still have 98 Gmail invitations left if anyone else out there is
having the same issues -- just contact me off-list.

Matt