Re: [CH] This is a test

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Thu, 03 Aug 2006 07:05:49 -0400

The trick seems to be to strip the posts of all formatting, remove all
text styles.  I know others may have had the same problem and this may
be another reason that folks are having a time of it subbing or unsubbing.
Another hot sticky one in CT!
Pineapple salsa with chocolate habs - gonna be yummy!
cheers
Chet