RE: [CH] Extreme Cusine

Snyder, Susan (ssnyder@ligand.com)
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 10:39:45 -0700

And I believe that you confessed when you were dicing the "red savina"
for the show, you were actually dicing a red serrano. I laugh at that
every time I see the episode.

- Susie

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com
[mailto:owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com] On Behalf Of
jim@wildpepper.com
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 11:14 AM
To: jeff@chileheadsonline.com
Cc: 'Tony Flynn'; chile-heads@globalgarden.com
Subject: Re: [CH] Extreme Cusine

Re:  so they painted an orange one?

SSSHHH!!!  That was supposed to be my secret :-)  It wasn't 'they' it
was me- they insisted on having red ones (Savina(R)) as part of the
filming.  I explained that that was abit tough in Indiana in February.
When it looked like it might be a deal breaker, I promised them I'd have
some that would pass muster ;-)  Off to the store to find some regular
orange ones, which can always be found, and....

Lesssee- award winning chili ingredients check list...

Pliers, coat hanger, fire engine red enamal paint, hair dryer...

-Jim
http://www.StepUpForCharity.org